Thursday, April 24, 2014

Harassed and Under Threat

I received an email from a longtime trusted friend asking that I share this letter in order to help shine a light and create pressure for action. Because it was too long to repro here in its entirety, I posted it to my Scribd account. [Read]

In the interests of full disclosure, I have not done any independent investigation.

In the interests of minimizing my overburdened workload and helping me help you, people wishing me to help spread information would do well to note these considerations.

2 comments:

Sigman said...

Holy Crap! If true, I hope she is able to protect herself and I hope she sues the crap out of LA Sheriffs and the deputies individually.

And I say this as a 30+ year lawman.

Ned said...

Isn't that the same cop who shot the jaywalker in CA, and the taxpayers footed almost a million bux in a settlement?