Thursday, April 24, 2014

We're the Only Ones with Complete Power and Authority Over You Enough

So, sheriff, if you catch me exercising my right to keep and bear arms as if "shall not be infringed" means what it says, can I count on that "Pro-100% Our America’s Constitution" pledge to give me a pass, or will my best option be to pray? [More

Oh, wait, I think you answered my question:
Those in the Law Enforcement Profession have complete Power and Authority over You, Your Life, Your Family, Your Loved Ones, Your Rights, Your Freedom,Your future,and Everything Precious to Life
What can Brown do to you?

Evidently anything he feels like.

Gee, no wonder  "All People Can Trust" him.

[Via Harvey]

4 comments:

RVN11B said...

This dolt is out of uniform! Where is his swastika? The black uniform?

Better yet where is this clowns head?

Up his back door evidently.

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well.

I guess that explains this thugette.

I suppose he should be thankful that the witch didn't shoot his dog.

Radio Patriot said...

Is this guy off his rocker???

And what about the LEOs who report to him? Are they just as nuts?

And what about the Onslow county he "serves"? What the heck do they think of him? They voted him in... wow. His views are certainly strange and his priorities misplaced.

Unknown said...

Would someone kindly explain to this shitheel that the only One who has complete Power and Authority over me is the God he is so quick to profess his allegiance to?

When we say we fear God, it means we don't fear you.