Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Cantara Loophole

I am informed that an untold story behind the #7 top environmental disaster for California is that "the crew had cleared the tracks enough to have the nearly upside-down tanker car rigged up and ready to remove while it was still two-thirds full, but were told to wait as then-Congresswoman Boxer was soon to arrive. After she had arrived and completed her photo opportunity, the crew pulled the car from the river. By then there was little if any metam sodium left in the tanker."

2 comments:

The Fox said...

Do you have any evidence to corroborate your claims? I'm interested to learn more.

David Codrea said...

My source has proven a reliable correspondent in the past and we can reconstruct that Boxer was heavily involved in the aftermath. There is information I held back because it could help home in on the identity of a person who may not not wish to come forward. If I can obtain and validate more, I will. If I can't, there's enough here for someone who knows how to investigate to figure out a string or two to pull.